12 Days of Christmas: Day 10 - Santa's Elves!

Having featured Santa and his reindeer, we must not forget his other helpers - the elves! :D

I spotted this adorable design over at Simply Rins and simply had to try to recreate it!


As usual, my attempt is *urgh* terrible. The lines are really wobbly especially around the chin area. I was tempted to try another design for today's post but I couldn't bear to remove this little guy from my nails. It does look like a cute little elf from afar... ><


As I've mentioned before, I don't have a nude polish so I mixed a little white and pink to get the color for his face.


The base color of the nails was China Glaze's For Audrey. I randomly sponged some white for the snow and added a layer of Fairy Dust for some extra sparkles (yes, I really do love Fairy Dust!).

Polishes used:
China Glaze - For Audrey
Clatty - #92 (white)
China Glaze - Fairy Dust
Mix of Clatty #92 and Silky Girl's Mauve Dream (for the face)
O2 Skin - MK0220 (red)
Silky Girl - Mauve Dream (for the cheeks)
Clatty - #94 (black)

xoxo,
mich


2 comments:

 

Instagram

Categories