Pomegranate Nail Lacquer: Improv Show

Today, I have one of the seven new fall shades released by Pomegranate Nail Lacquer to share with you. Pomegranate Nail Lacquer is a USA brand that is relatively new to me. Apart from making me swoon with their cute brand name and logo, their polishes are all 4-free (does not contain Camphor) and cruelty-free!


Improv Show. 3 coats.
This dark purple polish is flecked with subtle blue and pink shimmer and silver sparkle to reflect the darkness of the theater and the bright spotlights.
Pomegranate Nail Lacquer
A vampy red-toned purple is a Fall staple but what makes Improv Show stand out from the other purples is its beautiful blue and red/pink shimmer and the sprinkle of larger silver flecks. They look really striking and gorgeous against the dark base.

I know, it's so pretty ♥
Application was really good. The formula was on the thin side but flows smoothly on the nail. It is slightly sheer to allow the shimmers and silvery flecks to shine through but it only needed two coats to reach opacity. I added a third for a richer color. The brush was easy to control and I hardly needed any clean up.

What do you think of Improv Show? Have you tried any Pomegranate Nail Lacquers?

If you wish to purchase some of these Pomegranates, you can find them on their website or you can head over to Star Trinkets - she ships international!

xoxo,
mich

**Product was provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'm becoming a big fan of Pomegranate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I do have 2 of their polishes and need more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. natalija.yasmina-blogOctober 14, 2012 at 3:25 PM

    soooooooo pretty *_______*




    • ♥♥♥ •



    natalijayasmina-b.blogspot.com ###

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it too!! I am very happy with my first Pomegranate too! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories