Kiko: Lavish Oriental LE

A few months ago, the lovely Sam from Fashion Polish posted some gorgeous kikos on Instagram and had me swooning over them. I was about to throw my hands up in frustration when Sam kindly offered to do a swap with me! As you can imagine I nearly peed my pants - a swap with my nail crush?! I think I died and went to heaven :angel

Of course, after drooling over Sam's swatches on the kiko holos, I knew I had to grab these pretties:


kiko-399-silk-taupe04

kiko-399-silk-taupe03

Kiko 399 (Silk Taupe). 2 coats without topcoat.
A gorgeous nude linear holo. I really really love how it looks on me. So flattering! :L

kiko-400-steel-grey00

kiko-400-steel-grey02

Kiko 400 (Steel Grey). 2 coats without topcoat.
Another beauty. This is a charcoal with very strong linear holo. Super love! <3

The holo in these kikos are very strong and intense especially under direct sunlight and I love how they look in the shade too! *swoon*
Formula is pretty good. I wore them over my usual basecoat (NailTek Foundation II) but I skipped the topcoat because it dulled the holo slightly. I actually wore Silk Taupe to work for a week using the sandwich method (holo-topcoat-holo) and only experienced slight tipwear!

So if you ever come across them in stores, etc, don't hesitate to grab them. I highly recommend them ;)

xoxo,
mich

10 comments:

  1. Wah, these are gorgeous! On the swatch stick, Steel Grey looks amazing but Silk Taupe looks more lovely on the nails methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silky Taupe is also my favourite out of the 4. I truly hope Kiko will consider releasing some more shades for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my fav would be Steel Grey but Silk Taupe totally stole my heart!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine too! I definitely hope Kiko will release more awesome colors!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raquel_9mlUniverseJune 25, 2013 at 10:25 PM

    I love the Silk Taupe, it's my favourite from this collection!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories